Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Updates

So for those of you who are wondering whats up in my life, I thought I'd give you an update. Sorry its been so long since I've posted but with one thing or another I've not had time or info to post.

So I went to Florida at the end of July for a couple of days and except for some problems with the flight down there, all went well. I got nice an toasty and finally looked like I had enjoyed some out doors this summer.

I have finally made the move out of west campus and into an apartment off of 183 and Capital of TX Hwy. Fun stuff. The apartment is so much nicer but I hate the morning commute...let me rephrase that...I hate that I have a morning commute. I've been working so much lately that I have yet to have time to finish unpacking my apartment and it is still really rough looking in there. I did manage to install a glass shelf by myself with my very own power tools! I rock!

Otherwise, not much else going on. I have made friends with a nice Aussie named Pat and a couple of Latin American dudes that are just too cute! We shall wait and see if this develops into more than a Cain & Abel's Tuesday night thing.

Right now I'm looking for fellow music lovers who would like to go to the ACL Festival. I would love to have some company.

I guess you can look forward to more updates as soon as I get internet at my new place. Its slow to come b/c I have to keep cancelling my appointments.

No comments: