Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back in School Again

Ok, so I am going to say it before anyone else gets to...I am a nerd.

I am so excited because I am taking this architecture class during my lunch hour Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am taking this class for fun. I do not get any credit for it. I will probably buy the books and do all the reading. I'm going to say it again....I'm a nerd.

No, I talked to a professor in the department that I want to go to gradschool in and he recommended that I take the class. Its an Origin of Architecture class. I thought I was going to be the oldest person in the class but it actually is a dual class. There are both undergrad and gradschool kids in the class making me feel very comfortable. Another cool thing about taking the class is that the professor said that when I apply, to let him know because he will help me along....whoop whoop!!!

I miss taking notes. I always enjoyed them when I was an undergrad. I miss school...Okay Okay!!! I AM A NERD!

No comments: