Friday, January 20, 2006

Big P.R. Pimpin' and junk....

I'm lazy...you can read an account of my travels in Puerto Rico at FSPOT and Fait du Chocolat
My thoughts on the trip? Everyone needs to go because it is so awesome. And I got a tan in the middle of the winter...'nough said.
Other news....

Jeff and I are reunited and the plans for the wedding are in full force. The date is set for July 1, 2006. It will be a grand evening wedding with lots of candles and twinkle lights. Jeff brought me back treasures from Israel. A beautiful gold and red pashmina. Greatest Love hits by various famous artists sung by Israeli singers. Chocolate (he knows me so well!). A bottle of wine (Again! he knows me so well!). A beautiful green necklace...and lots of pictures! I think he had fun.

I brought him back from Puerto Rico a bottle of rum, a t-shirt, and a sick and whiney fiance...oops.. I think I got the better deal.

School seems like it might suck if it wasn't for the fact that I only go three days a week. Its gonna be a lot of work this semester especially with all the other things on my plate.

UMMM...yeah.....I don't know what else to write...I'm lazy and boring right now...sorry!

No comments: