Sunday, July 18, 2004

I'm Back From Outer Space

Oh yes dear folks!  I am back to grace your computer screens with my antics and situational woes.  What is going on in my life you ask?!?  Well let me tell you!
 
Right now I'm in the process of looking for a new apartment.  My current lease is up August 10th, so I'm just a tad bit stressed in this issue.  My inability to find a decent apartment here in central Austin has forced me to seek accommodations in the dreaded Northwest Austin Area.  Don't get me wrong!  It is a very nice area and I've been able to find apartments within my budget that are really nice.  Its just that I don't want to move so far away from Austin's cultural center.  I definitely don't need to be so close to shopping centers.  Oh well...c'est la vie.
 
This past weekend I went out dashing duo of Kathleen and Lalana.  It was Kathleen's b-day so we've been partying it up.  We went out Friday night and on our manhunt, Kathleen and I pick up a nice fresh pair of 21 yr old twins.  Kathleen taught Boy and Boy's Brother a tough life lesson about older women (we tease you and then we don't respond to you when you call).  It was a fun 6th Street time.  Last night, however, I shamed myself.  I became the person I hate ... The Party-pooper!!!!!! Yes (sigh) I fell asleep after 2 beers and a shot of whiskey!  While the rest of the party played beer pong, I drifted off into slumber....I am so ashamed.  I just might have to relinquish my party hat for this major faux pas!  Mind you it wasn't even 2am yet either!  Hopefully next weekend I will be able to redeem myself!
 
Other than that not too much going on in my life.
 
Oh I ordered a luggage set...I'm so excited!  I can't wait to get it! I'm so lame...

No comments: