Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Ohhh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener....

So the highlight of my day today was (dramatic pause) the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile!!!!!  As I was coming out of the elevators I looked out the main entrance and low and behold there in the parking lot across the street was the mobile.  I ran into the office and convinced everyone that we needed a picture in front of it and funny enough everyone agreed!!!  That just proves that we are all just kids at heart hoping for a Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile whistle.  So we all headed over there and started striking poses for the camera.  We heard from a bystandered that driver....a Ms. French's Mustard had just left the vehicle.  (What I would have given to see the people dressed up in their costumes!)  Here is evidence of our office escapade.



It definitely created a break in the monotony of my day.

Also today we had Dobie's corporate office come and take a tour at the Castilian.  They specifically asked for me too...yikes!  My boss says that they could be potentially shopping me so that they can see if they might want to steal me from the Castilian.  I highly doubt that is the case but I wouldn't be opposed to everyone thinking that if it gets me a raise in the end!

Still waiting to hear if my application was approved by the apartment people....nothin' so far....

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener because that is truely what I want to be....lalalala...

No comments: