Monday, October 25, 2004

Just Rain on my Parade

For all who don't know, Friday was my 23rd birthday. Luckily, I had the day off and so I spent it pampering myself. Slept in late, took a leisurely shower, shopped, got a pedicure....overall, it was a very relaxing day. Oh and I got F's card in the mail and the cute H&M earings....why doesn't TX have an H&M? WHY?!?

Jeff took me out to eat at Mushashino for sushi. I had this amazing avacado appetizer but Jeff didn't like it....so I ate it all. Then I had a spider roll...it was muey bueno and a spicy tuna handroll. I realized I had never had a handroll before and had to ask the sushi guy how to eat it....teehee. After a very yummy dinner, Jeff gave me my b-day present. His first idea (it was truely a wonderful idea!) had been to give me Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss" painting but little did he know I already had it. He still gave it to me but my real gift was him filling up my wine rack with wine...now thats a gift I can truely appreciate! So, the evening went exceedingly well also!

I decided to invite people downtown to drink it up. So people met me at my house for a little pre-partying and then we headed down to sixth. It was my original plan to not drink that much because I was going to have to work the next morning at 7am...but....the office told me I didn't have to come in so I proceeded to get trashed. I started at Aquarium so that I could get my free t-shirt and as we got ready to move on to Touche's for the famous blowjob shot...we realized it was pouring. At this point we were trashed enough not to care and Renee and I drank more and went pretty crazy. We were all ready to go at 2 but the rain hadn't let up yet so Jeff and I decided to make a dash for it anyway. We were soaked through by the time we got to the car but with enough alcohol in my system, I didn't really care. It was very cute b/c we made out in the rain. Yes...awwww......an no Kate you can not puke!

Anyway, needless to say Saturday I was not feeling my personal best which was absolutely wonderful since my mother and brother were coming into town for a wedding. I survived and enjoyed their visit. They met Jeff and approved of him so that was good. Oh and my sister sent some super cute earings with my mom and some awesome venom lipgloss so now my lips will be nice and pouty!

Sunday, I worked and relaxed and it was just a normal typical sunday.

No comments: