Monday, October 04, 2004

Yea!

I received two pieces of very good information on Saturday from my family.

First good piece of information is that I have a distantly related person on the Arts District board in Dallas....could this be my chance to get involved in the arts world?

Second, is that when I was born my mother registered me with the French government meaning that I am a citizen of France or at least can receive a French passport (now Euro passport). France, right now, is offering free higher education to French residents. I could go to France and get my MA for free....how 'bout them apples?!?!? To make things even better (and makes me an asset to international companies) is that I do not have to get a work visa if I go to france...or a student visa if I go to school there. Also, since it is a Euro passport, I think I can work pretty much anywhere in Europe. Hootie-hoo!!!

The baptism party rocked on Saturday. My cousin Noelle knows how to throw amazing shindigs. She had a jazz band playing and catered food and her house and backyard are so gorgeous. I felt like I was a part of a Homes & Garden photo shoot. I drank champagne from 3pm to 8pm and it was so decadent and wonderful....I'm always going to drink champagne at parties from now on!

No comments: