Thursday, September 30, 2004

Can I take it back?

So yesterday, I get a call from Jeff while I am still at work and he's telling me that he wants to dye his hair. I wanted to tell him no and to back away from the hair coloring section of the store....and I did but in the end I told him to go ahead and do it if he thinks its going to look good. I don't want to be one of those girlfriends who tells their boyfriend no for everything. So he did it.

Later that night he comes by to show me and when I open the door, he has my sweater (I left it over at his house) on his head. Dear folks, this is never a good sign. After about 5 min of coercing and trying to drag the sweater off his head....the hair is revealed! My god, it was awful! He looked like Eminem. I couldn't believe that he did that to his hair...it was completely yellow..not blond...not orange but YELLOW. For a brief moment I entertained the thought of calling off the relationship right there....I can handle many things but I cannot handle bad hair on a guy!

Supposedly he's going to dye it back today and go get a haircut. I'm not sure now b/c I teased him so much he threatened to keep it that way for the next two months until it grows out.

Sheesh! What a way to woo a girl....blind her with your dazzling yellow locks!

No comments: