Wednesday, September 01, 2004

International Whore

I have become an international student whore. No, I'm not sleeping with a bunch of foreign exchange students. Last night I went to Cain & Abel's with my co-workers. When I got there I had to wait in line but a couple of international students who are staying at the Castilian recognized me and waived me up to where they were in line. It was an Australian and a couple of Italians. Once in I went over to the corner where all the people I know were drinking. In this corner was Patrick (Pat), the cute Australian that tried to get into the Castilian but we were full so now he lives at Dobie. I crush on him deeply! To the group we had several more Aussies join up and let me say that they were definitely not bad looking. Our fine Italian friends joined up with us for a bit to say hi. Then, later on a Mexican from Mexico City and a Puerto Rican showed up and let me say...Jose is hot. I crush on him too! I would have to say that we must of had the most international corner in all of C&A's. I love the accents, the kissing on the cheek everytime we say hello or goodbye....I love the international men.

Oh and here's an update on my stalker cable guy. Yesterday he called me while was at work. I missed the call and I returned it thinking it was the insurance company or rental car company...no it was "Terence" The Cable Guy. I was taken aback and in my confusion I told him I wasn't allowed to talk on the phone at work and that I can't talk until after 6pm....oopps. Anyway, when I got back from the gym later that evening. I had a missed call from the cable guy at 6:20....he sure doesn't waste any time! I need advice on what to do....remember folks, he knows where I live and my phone number.

No comments: