Sunday, September 12, 2004

I did what?!?

So F came into A-town this weekend and we proceeded to paint the town red. I picked Dr. F up in Dallas and we headed down to Austin in my rental SUV totally chillin'. We stopped and picked up some kick ass $3.50 sunglasses at Fossil which will play a part in the weekend's festivities later on.

Once in town we restocked my liquor cabinet. The liqour store guy actually had to yell to the back to bring out more boxes. Unfortunately, it was a sad preparty compared to our last soiree but thats ok b/c F and I have a tendency to create parties just by ourselves. Jeff came over and played sober boy to our drunk giggly selves. We cruised down to 6th with F hanging out the side window for lack of a sunroof. Hit the street, F in her muy bueno blue jean corset and me in my lace up black mini-dress and big curly Texas sized hair. We detour to 4th and meet Emily and her hot boss and his very muy bueno friends at the new hip bar Foundation. We drink our expensive drink and then get a call that there are more people down on 6th and so we head on down there. I forgot to mention that F and I are wearing matching underware which after a couple more drinks...I proceed to show everyone.

The next chain of events is pretty hazy. I know there was alcohol and there were a lot of people and I know we headed back to 4th to meet up with Scotland and Geoff....otherwise things get pretty hazy. I ended up meeting some very cute Italian Castilian residents and made Jeff a little jealous I think by flirting with Matteo.

We ended the night with 2 girls and like 8 guys in the hot tub at my complex. Then this weird trio showed up and one guy kept on rubbing my feet....I got freaked out and got up and left. Regardless, the night ended strong and I felt like shit the next day!

On Sat, F and I did a little fruitless shopping and then once again got ready to go downtown. I made Mojitos and then we headed back down to 6th but this time armed with some pretty awesome shades. F's glasses were New York chic...my glasses were just plain goofy. They were 3 times the size of my face and I entertained myself by making everyone we came across wear them. They were my distiguishing detail of the night. Case in point, I was walking in a crowd down 6th with F and then Jeff appears out of no where and kisses me right there in the middle. I was so shocked that he just happened to come across me in a crowd but he later admitted that it was the glasses that he noticed. I managed not to get so drunk downtown this time since I had to work the next day. We headed back to my apartment for more partying mojito and hot tub style. This time the odds were a little better 4 girls and 8 guys....including our Italian friends and F's Jersey boy (he goes way back to her b-day). I headed to bed around 6am or so and then got up while everyone else's lazy ass stayed in bed to go to work.

I spent my sunday evening mourning the loss of F and my party pal and all around best source of entertainment and cleaning my reck of an apartment. Jeff was a sweetie and came over to help clean and stuff... and thats my weekend in a nutshell or something considerably larger.

No comments: