Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hmmm...

Ok. So I figured I might finally update. Nothing much has been going on.

Saw the Real World people at a new bar called BarCelona downtown. I wasn't too impressed. The bar is cool though.

Enjoyed Valentine's Day with Jeffrey. He gave me a photo album with pictures of us and comments beside each picture. It was super sweet and almost made me cry. I made him a nice dinner with chocolate fondue as dessert and champagne. It was a nice Valentines...definitely not commercial.

Still waiting to find out about whether I get into UT and Pratt. I'm nervous but at least it is out of my hands now. I going to try and meet up with Kate in early April to visit Pratt's Brooklyn campus where my program would be.

Going to California tomorrow with Jeff. We are meeting his dad and grandparents and also going skiing. I'm a bit nervous about skiing. I haven't been since I was eight...so basically I've never done it. I just researched Big Bear where we are going to be and there is absolutely nothing to do besides ski. This wouldn't be a problem except that last night Jeff informed me that we will not be skiing on Saturday, only Sunday and Monday. He talked to his dad who informed him that it will be too crowded on the slopes. So, I'm kind of freaking out as to what we will be doing on Saturday seeing as there is really nothing to do. I'm not used to doing nothing while on vacation unless I'm at the beach. Eeeks...I'm nervous.... Of course if I don't like skiing then I'll be doing nothing all weekend ... I need to talk to Jeff. I'm used to going on vacations that are either all planned for me or in an area that has a bijillion things to do. I'm freaking out a bit right now if you can't tell.

Ok, well I'll let all know what happens when I come back on Tuesday...lets just hope I don't come back with a broken leg!!

No comments: