Monday, February 07, 2005

Pinned

Things I learned while in Dallas celebrating my sister's birthday....

1. Wrestling is a scary looking sport. Especially when its your little brother out there on the mat while some other kid is trying to contort his body and force him to say "uncle".

2. No one needs to see fat kids in a lycra/spandex combo outfit. *shudder*

3. Ft. Worth is f**king far away from Lancaster...especially at 6:30am on a Saturday.

4. My family can be a bit embarrassing when en mass and under the influence of wine and other spirits. (I knew this already but I always seem to forget)

5. My parents are oblivious to what goes on in their house at night.

6. Gotsta love beers from all over the world.

7. Green Tea ice cream cake is absolutely delish!!!

8. If I still lived at home, I would weigh 59086929385048 million pounds

I learned a lot of other things but I figure that is enough for right now. Off to start my week of torture.... I mean week of work.

No comments: