Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sniffle, Cough, Sneeze!!!

So the girl who never gets sick has a cold. Of course it's all Jeff's fault. He works in an office with a ton of people...its like working in a day care center! If one person gets sick, everyone gets sick. So he brought it home to me. But thats ok because I'm sharing the wealth with people at work too! Both Lisa and Erin mentioned signs of sore throats (my first symptom). Oh well tis the season right?!?

I'm so excited about next weekend. F, Linds, & Kat are coming into town. It is going to be a hella crazy weekend. I'm going to catch up on all my sleep the week before so that I can party party party! I'm also going to see if I can get Renee to come in from Dallas too so then I get to hang with everyone! Whoop! I miss my girls...I just hang out with all Jeff's guy friends now. Not that anything is wrong with that but they aren't really any good for advice on whether a outfit looks good or my makeup is too heavy. They only notice my attire when my boobs are hanging out....Guys... So look forward to fun and interesting posts after next weekend. Hopefully there will be plenty of stories to tell.

Jeff heard back from the AmericaWest people. The are offering us a $25-$100 coupon on our next AmericaWest flight...the amount varies depending on how expensive the flight is. Total Suckage! That is assuming that we would ever want to fly AmericaWest again. ERRRGGG. We are still waiting to hear back from Orbits. They better have a better answer/solution. This has caused so much hassle and craziness.

Despite the trail of bad luck Jeff and I have experienced with vacations, I'm attempting to plan another one. I want to go where it is warm, sunny, and with lots of beaches. I'm thinking an all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Does anyone have any suggestions or deals? I was originally thinking about doing a cruise but in the end it would be 3 days at sea and 1 or 2 days at a destination. That kinda blows....so I thought a resort would be more fun. I don't want to spend too much because I'm saving for gradschool and hopefully a brief trip to Europe (not looking likely though).

Anyway, thats whats up in my life.

No comments: