Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Still Waiting....

So, I still haven't heard from UT and the graduate school coordinator that I've been talking to basically told me to stop bothering her and that she will notify me if there is a decision. This is absolutely ridiculous. I did buy my ticket to go visit NY at the end of the month. Actually I fly to DC to pick up Kate and then we'll both take the train up to NYC to visit the school. I need to call and arrange for us to stay overnight there.

Much more exciting news though....Renee got engaged on Friday night. Her ring totaled 2 karats in diamonds. Damn!!! Ryan proposed to her at Mt. Bonnell and took her to Jeffrey's for dinner and then rented the corner suite of the Driskell hotel on the 4th floor. Their room looked out onto 6th street. It rocked. So congrats to her! And the wedding is being planned for November.

Jeff and I are planning on going camping this weekend. I hope it doesn't rain. I guess I need to make reservations at a camp site. Any suggestions for local camping? I can't wait to break open the yummy s'mores.

Other than that just doing the daily grind. Work, gym, eat, sleep and the occasional downtown excursion. I think I'm going to drag Jeff to salsa dancing on Wednesday. If anyone is interested let me know! Its a Speakeasy and they give lessons at 8 for $5. Then its free dance after that. Fun times!!

No comments: