Thursday, June 23, 2005

Jeffer's B-day Party and other events.

So Sunday was Jeff's 23rd Birthday. Yes, I am older BUT I at least look younger and still get carded at every place we go. Anyway, being the amazing girlfriend that I am I decided to throw him a big birthday party. So, I sent out the evites, planned the party, bought and cooked a ton of food, and ordered a keg. I was going crazy all weekend making sure all the plans were in order. I wanted to make sure that Jeff's birthday was a totally success since for the past 10 months I've been hearing how his last birthday sucked.

Well the party was a success! Even though NXNW gave us the wrong keg of beer and several people who said they were coming didn't, the party was still a lot of fun and Jeff got really trashed. I would just like to tell all the single girls who were invited to the party but didn't show up...you missed out on a big sausage fest of single guys. Your loss, my fun!! I like having all the guy attention on me I've decided. The party lasted out by the pool until around 10:30 when the big fat rent-a-cop told us we had to move so that people wouldn't complain about noise. Now I know why cars keep on getting broken into at my complex. The fat rent-a-cop is too busy policing parties and not paying attention to the cars(What he is paid to do!!!).

So the party moved to my apartment and keg out onto the porch. I think that we annoyed the upstairs neighbor but thats ok because her dogs peed on my herbs! We might have annoyed the downstairs neighbor when Tony's friend Mike puked off the railing but I'm not sure the neighbor noticed till the next day. Then around 1:30 everyone started passing out and I ended up with 4 guys passed out in my living room. At least they were too drunk to notice how uncomfortable they were. I'm just glad that I didn't wake up to one of them jumping in bed with me and Jeff like the last time one of his friend's stayed over.

Overall the party was a ton of fun. On Sunday after cleaning mounds of dishes Jeff and I went to meet his family in Giddings. We ate at a pizza joint named Reba's. It had pretty good pizza and his family is so sweet and cute. All his little sisters made gifts to give him. On our way back we picked up my gift to Jeff which was a monogramed flask and shot glass. I unfortunately was unable to give him my original gift which was getting his amp and subwoofer installed due to complications. Oh well! I think he liked it anyway. Then I took him to Austin Land & Cattle Co. for dinner. It was muy bueno. So I think that Jeff had a good birthday.

I also decided to stay an extra week at The Castilian because then I can get a paid holiday for the 4th of July. I figured I could use the extra money. I still haven't bought a ticket for europe. I'm kinda nervous about having enough money to go there and then live on until I receive financial aid. Also, I'll be moving right before I go so there are additional expenses before I go. I don't know!!! ARRRGGHH...I'm talking myself out of it once again I think.


Jeff and Tony water wrestling


Me and the Birthday boy


Some of the party people!!

No comments: