Thursday, September 01, 2005

Back to School

Hey Everyone! I know its been awhile but not much has been going on in my life...No job, no school...just sitting on my bum surfing the net. But!I have started school. For those of you who don't know, I have gone back to school to get my masters in Historic Preservation in the Univ. of Texas architecture school. Tres fun! I started yesterday and I think I'm going to enjoy it. It is a small group of about 7 people and I'm the youngest! I would feel like such an acheiver except several of them already have one masters degree and are just working on their second.

So my school schedule is too bad because i get Fridays off but Thursdays I'm going to school from 8am - 9pm....not so much fun...but I get Fridays off!!!!

Other things:

Jeff and I celebrate our 1yr anniversary today. I'm very excited! I bought him a watch which in my excitement already gave to him a couple of days ago. Its a Kenneth Cole....I told him in a couple years when I have money I'll upgrade it so it has all those fun dials (but dials cost!!). Jeff, however, went all out on his gift and bought a vacation package to San Fran. we leave tonight and get back Monday afternoon. It is going to be so much fun except I'm having packing dilemas! But I'll definitely give an update when we get back of what we did and all that jazz!

Went tubing last weekend with Jeff, Emily, Miles, Mel, Em's friend Josh, and my sister and her 2 friends. It was Christa's first time to go tubing and I think she had a lot of fun. It was so hot on the river and this time the river was low so it went very slow and everyone kept on getting stuck on rocks. This'll prob. be the last trip of the year and it was definitely worth it. Once again however, we ran out of alcohol before the end of the trip. Still haven't quite learned how to pack accordingly.

Tuesday night, Cory Morrow gave a free concert on 6th street. Erin called and invited me and Jeff and we went even though I'm not a country fan. It was fun.

Jeff finally got the promotion he's been applying for forever...and its here in Austin and not in OK. whoop!! So, he's been really busy with work lately but thats fine b/c I play solitare all day!! Just kidding (not really)!

Well I guess that is all for now!

No comments: