Friday, August 05, 2005

Puerto Vallarta

I went to Puerto Vallarta last week with the family. Very relaxing vacation except for the vendors on the beach asking you to buy a bolero every 5 minutes...but those aside, a true trip of peace.
Here is a photo diary of the time spent there because I'm too lazy to describe and nothing really horribly interesting occured either.


This is us on the bus to the airport....you can see the excitment in the air between me and my little brother.



Doesn't Jason (my brother) look like he belongs on the beach? You might notice that I'm not in a lot of pics...it is the fate of the camerawoman.


Wait!! Here I am...unfortunately not the most flattering picture since I had to take it of myself but at least that proves that I'm there!!


Here's the family at dinner one night...awww what a beautiful sunset....and multiple sunburns...The food was wonderful at the resort. We ate so much good food however I got to have a reminder of the food from Mexico all this past week. Lets just say that I've spent more time in the bathroom than I care to admit. So I didn't injure my self in Mexico this time..I just came down with a case of food poisoning!


On our last night in Puerto Vallarta, a sea turtle came onto the beach to lay its eggs. It was a pretty cool thing. I got to touch an egg. It looks like a ping pong ball and its hard like a normal chicken egg. This is an illegal picture by the way because supposedly you are not allowed to use flash photography while they lay their eggs....oops! How else do you take a picture of a sea turtle at night?

No comments: