Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What's up you ask?

Yeah I know I haven't posted in awhile but my excuse is that I've been packing and moving for what seems like forever. Yes friends, for those of you who don't know, Jeff and I have moved in together in a totally kickass apartment. Despite an old and cranky downstairs neighbor, this place totally rocks. Gorgeous pool that is constantly populated by beautiful people, huge apartment, good locations, its the perfect apartment...so far. Jeff bought a projector and made a big screen for the wall so needless to say there will be many movie nights over here at the apartment. And! there is a second bedroom and bathroom, so nice comfy place for all those out of town friends to stay.

I've been unemployed now for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm not sure if I'm adjusting so well to it. I'm used to being busy all day long or at least not having a lot of free time but now I have all this time to do things. I can't seem to get that through my head and so I've been pushing myself with a grueling moving schedule. Oh well! Everything is moved from one place into the other...now comes the task of unpacking. Another drawback about not having a job is the lack of income. Its a little disconcerning to see my bank account getting smaller and smaller and no income coming into it. Yikes!

Spent a really fun, lokey night last Friday at Renee & Ryan's house. It was a potluck dinner so everyone brought food and there was a ton of alcohol and it was all muy bueno. Then we pulled out the Battle of Sexes game. We discovered that our guys can be very gay. The night ended with Jeff passing out and having everyone write on his legs with marker and paint his toe nails. It was a learning lesson...don't fall asleep in a room full of drunk people who have markers. Anyway, we decided to do a potluck at a different person's house/apartment every month. Next month its ours. Should be a lot of fun. We can put that projector to use.

Everything else is pretty boring. I unpack all day, play on the computer, go to the gym and eat....not a real exciting day. However! On Thursday I leave to go to Puerto Vallerta with my family. It is going to be my parents, brother, sister and my sister's boyfriend. While not my ideal situation, no one can really complain about a free vacation to a tropical beach resort. I plan on getting really tan and making my brother learn salsa with me. He's almost as tall as I am now. Hopefully, I'll have lots and lots of pictures to post when I get back.

So, maybe since I have a lot more time on my hands, I might post more. Of course now that I'm not doing anything, I really don't have much to talk about.

No comments: