Saturday, October 29, 2005

Birthday

So, last Saturday I celebrated my 24th Birthday. It was fun and I'll give a recap on what I did but first I must tell about Friday.

Friday - I decided that happy hour would be fun and so Jeff, Renee and I went to Baby A's for a couple of margaritas. Three margaritas later and a truck load of chips we were fully loaded. I had no idea that their ritas were so strong. So, I proceeded to make a fool of myself for the rest of the evening. Supposedly we went to Academy to see if they had any Astro's t-shirts and while Renee was talking to the cashier I went up and swiped her anti-bacterial gel and rub it all over my hands and everyone elses and for some reason it got on my shoulder and I proceeded to rub it all over my arms too! Jeff finally managed to usher me out where we returned back to our apartment and things got wild. Renee and I tried putting our legs over our heads in the kitchen and there was some jumping on people....regular pandamonium and such. I don't remember much after the hypnotic and vodka martini I drank. We were so drunk that everyone passed out around 10pm. I woke up the next morning not feeling my bestest! What a way to start your birthday huh?

So, Jeff took care of me and made me breakfast and lunch and walked around outside with me because I only felt good when walking in the cold air. Then he followed me around the mall all afternoon. It was a very nice day. Later, he took me to eat yummy sushi at Sushi Sake. Its becoming a tradition to eat sushi on my birthday I think...we ate it last year too! Later, we went downtown with friends and I managed to drink somemore...for being as hung over as I was in the morning..I sure didn't have any problems drinking more! Got home and crashed.

Overall very good birthday...and here are the presents I received:

Adobe Creative Suite from Jeff (a very expensive and much needed software program for school)
A longhorn decal for my car from Jeff
Trip to Puerto Rico from my parents (also counts as part of Christmas)
A bottle of nice wine and some money from my Uncle and Aunt
So microwavable cookware from my other Uncle and Aunt
Pizza stone and cutter wheel from my grandparents

So, overall not a bad birthday!!

Lets hope that 24 goes as well as 23!!

No comments: