Friday, March 03, 2006

Feedback

I'm gonna post some ideas for the wedding and get some feedback from people. Not that Jeff's opinion doesn't matter, its just that everything looks good to him....he's easy to please!

Floral ideas


I'm thinking off white callas and green callas...I love the reds and oranges of these bouquets but I want to keep the colors summery and try not to go too fallish..eventhough I do like those colors a lot!

Centerpiece ideas: I wanted to keep the cost down and try and only do candles for centerpieces but I'm not positive it will be that much less.




Ok, so I'm not sure about this but I thought it was kinda cool and lasts longer than a bouquet but for the bridesmaids:
Would you be pissed off if you were a BM and held a fan instead of a bouquet? And would it be weird b/c I'm not asian nor am I having an asian themed wedding?

Ok it won't let me upload any more pics...so I'll be back in a bit and upload more...

No comments: