Friday, March 30, 2007

Peanut butter = death?

No! More like ever lasting life!

I just realized that peanut butter I've been liberally spreading over my bread for pb&j sammies is the one that has been recalled. Yes I know I'm quite slow on the uptake but I bought it after the recall and so I figured the grocery store wouldn't have it on the shelf. I know I'm not in danger if I've been eating it for 2 weeks and have not had any symptoms of Salmonella yet. But, maybe I'm just ingesting a little bit at a time and slowly building up a tolerance and soon I will have gained super human strength. My strength will be stomach of steel! Yes! I see it now! Man! I've gotta make this peanut butter last so that I can continue gaining my tolerance. Just think I was gonna waste it on making peanut butter cookies for people but hell no now! It' all mine!!!

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01563.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi stephanie.

tuan