Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Free Water Anyone?

So I went to my boss' bbq on Sunday and the Castilian's Ozarka delivery guy just happened to be his neighbor. I mentioned how he looked familiar and he took that to mean that I was deeply and madly inlove with him. He hit on me big time. Within five minutes of meeting him, I knew what he expected out of a wife, how much he made and exactly what he thought of me. He started talking about when we are dating how I won't want to tell anyone that I'm dating the Ozarka water guy, etc. People, this all happened within the first 30minutes of meeting this dude. I faked going to the bathroom to escape him and fled home in a hurry. Of course the five or six? beers that my boss forced on me didn't help my judgement. I think I might have given him my number...ooops! Alright, Alright! I feel bad and I have to see the guy every week. I thought I'd throw him a bone or two. He might have had a slight drunken chance if it wasn't for the fact that he dipped..GROSS!!!

I think I must attract weird people. One of the football coaches heading up the Mac Brown Football camp hit on me yesterday too. He tried to get me to go downtown with him. The entire time he is trying to coherse me he's spitting whatever the hell he was eating all over me...again GROSS!!! I guess I just can't get away.

No comments: