Saturday, June 05, 2004

Kids! Don't Look!

So Thursday night I agreed to babysit this family that I usually babysit for. Well the deal was that I was supposed to pick her up at home and take her out to get something to eat for dinner. I was totally cool with that. I was working on ZERO hrs of sleep so I had brought somethings over to occupy her and keep me awake. I had brought my entire collection of nail polish. As I picked it up to move it over so that she could sit in my back seat, it all dumped out on the floor of my car. So we're picking it up when what did I grab from between the seats? No, not nail polish....A Condom! Ooops I guess I didn't clean out my car as well as I thought..hehee..I quickly shoved it back into its place before she could see it. God, I hope she didn't see it! I'm guess/hoping that it was a leftover from the night of Ben's house. I wanted to laugh so much when I found it because then the little girl would want to know what I was laughing about and I really didn't want to explain to her parents why I have condoms in my car. Oh well...at least I was able to avoid that embarassment!

No comments: