Monday, June 21, 2004

Grrrrrrr...!!!!!

This is my big fat grumpy GRRRR to the world! I am not in a good mood at all. I probably should not talk to anyone today or I'll be liable to bite their head off.

On Thursday I got my replacement phone and stupid Sprint couldn't transfer my numbers and they wouldn't let me take my new phone and old phone home to sit there and leisurely transfer my numbers....Oh no..I had to sit there and write down all my f***in numbers! So, if I don't call you, its not because I don't like you, its because I don't have your number in my phone or I didn't get a chance to write it down. Stupid heads! Sprint Sucks and the Samsung phone I have sucks even more than that!

So rest of weekend goes without a hitch..yea! Kate came for her b-day on Friday and it was muy bien. I had a lot of fun and ate such yummy food. Barbeque and Mexican food in one weekend...could it get any better?...well add in Chinese and Sushi and it would have been perfect.

Then today I was walking out of my house and it looked strangely empty around my apartment. Those of you who have been to my place know that I keep a ton of plants around my door. Well some jackass took off with my little tree that I had sitting next to one of the chairs! What the hell?...I can understand a chair or a table but now the dumbasses are stealing trees?!? What is this world coming to? Haha they didn't even take the little overspill water pot so I hope it leaks water all over their living room or front porch and then dies and litters annoying leaves all over the place!!!!!

I was considering renewing my lease at my place but now the tree incident has cured my moment of amnesia and now I've added something else to the running talley of why I hate my apartment..Lets review shall we?:

1. Stereo stollen from car in parking lot - $200
2. Chairs stollen from front porch - $15
3. Purse stollen from kitchen table in apartment $200
4. Plant knocked down and destroyed - $10
5. Tree taken from porch - $15
6. Leak seeping from under apartment wetting carpet - $0 (but made a smelly apt)
7. Loud neighbors - $0 but caused many sleepless nights
8. Broken mailbox - $0 but mail could be taken at any minute

Moving from that hell hole in August - Priceless

Yeah I don't know when my tally became a credit card advertisement but it just seemed to go there. And Renee - your point was proven. Last night I did not want to listen to anyone telling me not to renew (because it seemed the simplest, easiest thing to do) but now I was proven wrong.

So now I'm looking for a new place and I can't wait!!

No comments: