Monday, November 08, 2004

What time is it?

I have spent the last 2 hours creating a flyer because the other 3 flyers I created last week were not good enough. Now, I'm being told...

"Just create one with no pictures...we need to get these flyers out today!"

....Excuse me?!? Why don't we just use the stupid flyers I created last week which have cute pictures, sayings and give all the correct information? Ahhhh I give up...plus I was using adobe photoshop and I have no clue how to use the stupid functions. I'm going cross-eyed from staring at the damn computer screen so long. Then to top it off. The computer's time was wrong so I got so excited when I saw that it was 3:30pm...but in reality it was only 2:30pm :( . I don't know if I can handle working until 7pm.

At least I know the managers will not be here for the rest of the week so I can do nothing...wait thats my problem right now! Oh well.

On a totally different subject, I went on ACC's website and checked out the courses I need to get into Columbia's M.S. Architecture program and its going to cost me at least a grand. Jeez...why does education have to be so expensive. Do you think my parents would help me out a bit with the cost? Yeah, I didn't think so either. Also, I need to take the GRE and I've been putting that off big time. I need to do that ASAP.

Well...back to work or at least the lack there of! Oh what is everyone's status on their novel for Nat'l. Novel writing month? I have a premise and main characters and about a page of text and that is it.

No comments: