Monday, November 29, 2004

Sweet Sound of Silence

Two weeks ago I came back to work from my weekend only to find a giant 7 foot frosty the snowman sitting next to my desk. Now, I wouldn't normally complain about a 7 foot snowman by my desk except for two reasons.

1. It was well before Thanksgiving that they set up the monstrosity, violating my strict rule of one holiday at a time. (Please do not ask about this rule or you will be subjected to an hour long rant....just ask Jeff)

2. Since it was a blow up snowman it required a fan going inside of it 24/7 to keep it upright. This noise is very loud and very annoying driving me slightly crazy....kind of like the drip from a faucet.

So, said snowman was making me a very angry crazy person. But today I got the approval to move the horrible loud snowman to outside the office. Now, I get sweet sweet peace and quiet. I no longer have a constant hum in my ears. I can hear people when they talk to me. Its a wonderful new world that I can now enjoy!!!

No comments: