Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Yea!....Doh!

Yesterday I got a good review from my boss. I haven't had one of those things since March (see Yea Me!). We have these things called shoppers and they rate us on our leasing ability. I got an A on my shopping report. I was really scared when I found out I had been shopped because last time, back in July, I got like a 50 out of 100...oops!

Anyway, my boss calls me into his office to tell me and it makes me super excited. So, being me and how I cannot hold any kind of emotion back, I do a little dance in the middle of the office provoking everyone to ask me why I was so happy. I proceeded to brag that I had gotten an A on my shopping report and I would now have the pleasure of getting a little bonus for my wonderful efforts (I'm not modest at all!). I immediately got called back into the big man's office and got in trouble for bragging and telling everyone how good I did...doh! But I think I had a right to let everyone know how much I rock!!

No comments: