Sunday, December 26, 2004

Santa Baby!

Wow! Christmas was kind this year. I got my digital camera...so be expecting more posts with illustrations! I knew I was getting that but then my mom surpised me and my sister with ipods for each of us. It was totally awesome. Yes, it definitely was a good Christmas.

Another good thing...there were 3 family parties this weekend and no fights!!! Yea!! Unlike Thanksgiving, my extended family was able to put aside their differences and get along and at least act like they like each other. It made things so much more enjoyable.

Other stuff that was good this weekend...

Frois Gras 3 nights in a row
escargots
lots of chocolate
Seeing all the family
still being considered a kid by the family
shopping with my mom and sister (yes on Christmas eve...we're insane)
champagne 3 nights in a row
presents, presents, presents
seeing my new little cousin (he is so adorable)
watching my little bro competitively wrestle on video


Things I missed this weekend....

seeing all my Dallas friends (*tear*)
my boyfriend
my cozy apartment with my own bed & lots of clothes
creamed spinach (they promised at Thanksgiving that they would have it :( )
spending more time with my family


Well the goods out weigh the bads, so that means it definitely was a swell time in D-town. Now I look forward to a rockin' New Year's Eve.

No comments: