Monday, December 13, 2004

Mr. Sketch Scented Markers

I just licked a scented marker to see if it tasted like it smelled...that is how incredibly bored I am. And, no it did not taste how it smells.

Anyway, had a fun weekend. Had Renee and Amy over Friday night for drinks and a movie....Jeff passed out and Amy and Renee held him down and put lipstick on him (haha teaches him to ever fall asleep in a room full of girls). Had he been a heavier sleeper, he would have ended up with his fingernails painted too.

Saturday, got up early and walked around Town Lake. It was nice and relaxing even though it was really crowded with morning joggers and walkers. Spent the day running around doing errands....Jeff bought a really, really, really nice and expensive camera. I bought clothes.

Went downtown Sat. night. Met up with Erin at Blind Pig. Drank some but stayed sober since I was DD. Boys drank too much and I had a sick boyfriend on my hands all Sunday.

Sunday, as always...worked.

Tonight I want to go view the meteor shower...I'm a nerd.

No comments: