Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Where have all the IceBats gone?....?

Seems like our moment with the "pro" hockey team has faded and the C&A sluts have taken over (let me make note that just b/c you go to C&A's a lot does not make you a C&A slut!)....ahhh maybe it was for the best. I'm not so good with the discussion of sports. Interesting day yesterday. Let me recap:

Morning: boring but work situation all taken care of. Learned that the coveted lablemaker has been in the building for a week but hidden upstairs in the maintenance room (who hates me in the building...they know it was my highlight!).

Lunch: spent most of the late morning/early afternoon installing said labelmaker

Afternoon: Started my trekk into the world of office organization with the label maker. Learned that a highschool chum's father passed away on Monday and the day kinda spiraled downhill from there.

Evening: Almost blew chunks at the trainer session (ps my ass really hurts right now....don't ever let anyone talk you into doing split lunges). From that point on I sort of lost control of my emotions and had a small but very thorough meltdown. Thank god for great friends and their shoulders I can cry on and ears with which they can listen to me bitch.

Night: Pulled myself together and made it to C&A's. Felt a little out of place there more than usual for some odd reason. We ran into the IceBats again but these weren't neccessarily the nice guys. It was a very international/multi-cultural night. I meant New Zealanders, Dutch from the Netherlands (I felt like a moron when I was like.."Is it Netherlandish"?), Austrailians, and the ever present Kanuck..oops I mean Canadian. Oh yeah and a guy from Latvia (I don't think I spelled that right). I got into a political discussion with the Dutchman. I'm not a fan of drinking and discussing politics. I hope this isn't a common occurance. Left went home and totally passed out till next morning...ahh sleep I love you so!

No comments: