Thursday, March 04, 2004

Yea me!!

So today I got a great review! I get $100 bonus for being such a wonderful leasing agent and knowing my shit! It definitely made my day which once again I showed up for an hour late (oops!) I really need to go to bed earlier so that I'll wake up when my alarm goes off. No one seemed to really care though so hopefully its not a big deal. There is some talk to start assigning certain days as a particular type of dress at work. I'm balking at the proposition big time! I hate being limited on what I can choose to wear in the morning. I did that for 5 yrs at a private school. I am not going to do it again and besides I think I know what "business casual" entails!

On a weird note...I think the gym manager is hitting on me. I'm not sure but he seems just a little too chummy with me and not so much with anyone else. Hopefully I'm imagining it cause he's kinda older and I think he has a live in girlfriend which makes it even weirder.

PS I hate religious discussions. Never discuss religion unless you want to end up hating someone or thinking that they are an idiot.

No comments: