Wednesday, April 28, 2004

More from the book

Why is it that I only come across the sleezy funny parts when I'm on the stationary bike at the gym? I thought I would share this part:

Ok remember how I said that these guys are sharing a tent....now they are faced with the option of each having their own tents and this is what they have to say...
"Well, my brother, here you may have a tent of your own and you will not have to share mine." Baba pointed to a black tent only a little smaller than the one that flew his pennant....Rory noted a fleeting expression of sadness on his face.

Rory also felt a little sad at being separated from Baba. He had enjoyed the feeling of proximity when they had shared the same tent and, he had to confess to himself, he had enjoyed Almera
(his nighttime bed mate) when he could hear Baba's all-too-audible enjoyment of his own woman.

"It is not of my comfort I think, my brother. It is of yours. As for me, I welcome the little sounds of yoru happiness. When I hear your gaspings for breath and the pleading moans and entreaties of Almera it spurs me on to greaterjoys, knowing that you are happy,too."

"And I too shall feel lonely, Baba, because if you have enjoyed my sounds, I have taken pleasure in yours..."


In case you are wondering, they decide to continue sharing a tent.

Later, there is a section about these women who they sleep with that do their "training" on wooden pegs....she goes into an complimentory explaination to Rory how the largest dummy/peg that she "trained on" did not compare to him and that she didn't think she could handle all his "manliness"! Again I was at the gym while reading this trying so hard not to laugh.

Sorry I have not too much interesting going on in my life...just boring ol' work

PS: They are hiring if any one needs a full time job and can handle working with me all day!

No comments: