Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Oh what a stinky world we live in!

I've started a plan to create a nicer smelling world. I came up with this little thing while at the gym yesterday. Seriously People! You are sweating - USE DEODORANT !!! So I think what I'm going to do is buy a whole bunch of deodorant samples and pass them out to people. Do you think people would be offended? I mean maybe they never considered the possibility of deodorant? They could really like it if they tried it! I mean no one would avoid them anymore or wrinkle their nose in disgust. Ok if thats not a good idea then how about those trucks that used to spray DDT in the streets...how about we bring them back and instead of DDT we use Lysol? Then not only would the people smell good but the streets would smell mountain fresh. Its something to think about at least. Hmmm I think I'm going to make it my goal to make the world really smell like roses!

No comments: