Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ok maybe work doesn't suck that bad

The training session was so boring and there were some real morons in there. But hey I endured it and ended getting out at 2:30 instead of 5! I had cancelled lunch with Kate but she was a sweetie and gave it to me this morning before I left for work. So for lunch, my co-worker and I hung out at Central Market and had a glass of wine and lunch. It made the second half of the training session that much better!

Went to the UT Fashion show. Very interesting one designer's creations looked like a circus barfed on the girls and then there was this horrible mistake with a parachute jumpsuit and what looked to be red duct tape. There were a couple there though that were really nice.

The piece de resistance of the evening had to be the Hula Hut Shrimp Tubular Taco...yum yum!!! I did not enjoy my rita enough to warrent paying 5.25 (stupid over priced drinks!!!). Oh well I guess its off to bed soon to dream of scary clothes and tiny margaritas.

No comments: