Monday, April 19, 2004

Should I be concerned?

So I come home this evening and I see that I have a message. In my mind I think, "Oh great another solicitor trying to sell me satellite television!" I press play and prepare to hit delete when I hear:

"Listen here! Stop calling my house and hanging up! Greg is my man. All you are is a piece of ass to him! I'm serious! Stay out of our lives....."

Yes dear friends..it is Martha again! Her paranoid delusions are back and they've taken a fancy to me. (To further understand please see previous entry March 19th) I think I should be mildly concerned but instead the message just made me laugh....it was almost exciting like a long forgotten friend calling to see how things were going.

So I'm going to save the message and it will be on display for the rest of the month or at least until I figure out how to save it on tape to keep for posterity. For all of you who might have questioned my Martha encounters...here is proof!

PS: All bad things that go on in my life will now be attributed to Martha. I have found my scapegoat.

No comments: