Sunday, April 25, 2004

Weekend O' Fun

This weekend was a blast. Friday, we headed down to Fado for a more chill environment. We braved the rain and founch a bitchin' parking spot not far from the bars. We stood around and chilled for awhile. We met so older British dudes who are firefighters here for special task training. Supposedly London is expecting an event similar to 911 and so the firefighters have been sent to get training from the good ol' US of A. Enjoyed talking to them and getting free drinks (mind you I had to work the next morning...oooops!). Later I went inside for the millionth time to pee and ran across some of F's rugby chums. I was so impressed that I recognized them that I rushed to inform her and when she couldn't find them, I drug her ass right over to them (praying that I hadn't mistaken them!). We chilled with the boys for a while and then somehow I ended up in a very hot rugby boy sandwich (not an unpleasant thing at all!). Right when my desire to dance with above mentioned boys, overcame my surprise of being smushed between two very manly bodies, Kate (the dear dear girl but has awful timing) demands that we leave, she having had way toooooo much to drink. We barely get her back to the car with F yelling at how bad she had to pee. Drop a stumbling Kate at her apt and as we are driving back to mine, F makes me pull over less than a block from my house to do a drive by squating. I honked to try and scare her but it didn't and in fact it was perfect timing b/c a car was fastly approaching behind me (lets hope they didn't notice the white ass next to my car!). Home and then off to work the next day.

Shopping shopping shopping after work on Saturday....then babysitting at the Hewletts. Free pizza and $50 - can't complain too much. Hurried home and changed for another night out but this time slumming it on 6th. Actually I'm gonna cheat and just paste an exerpt from F's page on last night:

Last night, Farouche & I went downtown [drink at home before I headed out]. Met up with Panda, an old friend of mine. As soon as he started dancing, I told him needed to call 1-900-JOIN-A-BOY-BAND. [drink] I was drancing with Panda & Friends, I turned around to see Farouche making out with Buddha Boy from a few weeks ago. I pulled her away and shoo-ed him off. [drink] He is annoying and I don't think she would have done it if it hadn't been drinking. (Very true! I don't think I would of...at least I hope...I just have a hard time denying a kiss!)

We met a dude who looked like Mozart on Acid (I personally thought he looked more like Beethoven), who had a bruised eye. When I asked him what happened, he said a mime had socked him in the face. (he also said he was a mime...have I ever mentioned how street performers have a knack for singling me out of a crowd?) [drink] Mime boy & Farouche were talking to each other right behind my back and I turned around and caught them kissing. Wow, Farouche had a lucky night. [drink] The only thing I was makin' out with was my pizza later on that night.

We were talking to a witty dude from Seattle [shot: Sex with an Alligator] when I got shoved from behind really hard. I turned around, of course, & shoved back. [drink] Three guys were yelling at each other and shoving each other, so I stepped in the middle of them to try to get them to stop. I had their attention and was ready to implement my plan (which involved us doing shots naked-- that would get guys to stop fighting) but dumbass Seattle boy grabbed my arm and PULLED me away.. which Pissed. Me. Off. The fight broke out, tables turned over, drinks were sent flying [not mine], until the bouncers had the dudes on the ground, cowering and crying. Quite a sight to see. [drink]


Later we went to Steve's house and Flaminia and Steve did not have a happy encounter. I stayed a little longer but Steve was extremely drunk and I was tired and not drunk enough to be around drunk people so I left.

I followed up today with some dim sum and even more shopping! God, I love shopping.

PS. F got me an awesome discount at Ross today! Sometimes you have to thank god for the morons in this world!

No comments: