Sunday, May 30, 2004

Drinkie-poo!

How come I can not go downtown without drinking or getting drunk? I have no self control. hmmmmm....I wish I had someone to booty-call....

Anyway so I went to a bbq earlier today and it was mucho fun. I drank beers, ate undercooked hamburgers, and saw multiple guys buns! Can't get any better than that! Thanks F for the invite, totally superceded my plan to enjoy Barton Springs. I had a lot more fun.

I love bbqs. They are vital to any good summer. I love eating outside too. Despite bugs and wind and the glaring Texas sun, I love picnicing, barbequeing and anything else like that. Its like an adventure every meal. That was one of my favorite parts of France when I stayed there for awhile was that everyone ate their meals outside when it was nice weather.

Wow, I totally went off on a tangent. Back to drinking....I enjoyed myself tonight I pretty much drank all day...oops is that bad? I'm not sure? I found out though how small a world it is. I ran into someone who knows all these people that I grew up with...it was crazy man!

Anyway it was a good day followed by a good night.

No comments: