Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Yup

I spent an hour trying to fit the contents of two peoples kitchen cabinents into my kitchen. Its like a wall of dry goods in there. I have at this point 3 soy sauce bottles, 3 honeybears, 4 bottles of olive oil and numerous other canned goods. I believe I'll be eating chinese noodles for the rest of my life. I can't bare to throw any of it away either. My bursting kitchen is a sad replacement for the friends who've left. Well at least I can't eat my sorrows away.

I then went back into work to do some spring cleaning in the office. We were done with work at 9:30 but we stayed till about 11pm to hear some very interesting stuff that goes on on the job. Lets just say that for those of you who've heard me discuss it earlier...all my theories are fairly true. I was hired for a reason and it wasn't necessarily because of my amazing work ethic or killer resume. I just hope that I can take the information given to me and utilize it but at the same time keep focused and just do the work and not get wrapped up in office politics..one can only hope but I think shit might hit the fan soon. Another employee gave their two week notice today...things are looking grim.

No comments: