Tuesday, February 17, 2004

How to Plan Way in Advance

So went to C&A's. Went with Kate and was supposed to meet up with Flaminia. She wasn't able to meet us though cause she had another friend in town. It was cool cause Kate and I hung out and got to talk a lot. I had tons of fun. Ran into tons of people "Piano" boy and "Engineer" boy and saw but didn't talk to "chille bowl" boy (thank god!). I'm a horrible friend though cause I flirted with "Irish" the bartender when Emily wasn't there. He's a cutie though. It got so busy and C&A's is the only place that the guy's bathroom line is longer than the girls! Yea!!! Anyway, drank several beers talked to Kate and others and thoroughly enjoyed my time. Interesting thing though "Piano" and I started talking and the convo ended with us creating a date for a little somthin' somethin' on May 25th if neither of us have gotten any before then. Too funny!! How totally unromantic is setting a calendar date for a little action? I wonder if either of us will remember it at any point. hehe!! Anyway, I like C&A but there are so many people that I try and avoid. I really need to stop flirting with guys I have no intentions of ever talking to again. Oh well! Its early but I think I need to sleep so that I can get up for work. Damn work.

No comments: