Thursday, February 26, 2004

Label Maker

Do you want to know how sad my life is?...Today in our leasing meeting I got super excited and happy when I found out that my suggestion for a mailing/file labeler was approved. I had flashes of the future when I would sit at my desk and make labels for all our mail and then the row after row of files....No more sloppy handwriting ...just file after file of nice homogeneous labels!!...Soooooooo organized I think I might die from pure organizational pleasure. Did I ever mention my intense obsession and love of office supplies? Something about boxes of pens and highlighters mixed in with reams of fresh crisp white paper sets my heart aflutter! Mile after mile of paperclip chains and neat stacks of brightly colored post-it notes are my nirvana. Don't even get me started on white out! and hole punchers...well I could write a sonnet on their multiple uses. I think I just might have to go take a break for a minute in the supply closet and breath the essence that is office supplies!

No comments: