Monday, February 23, 2004

They're baaack!!

Oh yuck! I came into work today...10minutes late (OOPS). I was sitting at my desk praying that those creepy guys decided not to stay here...when much to my dismay I spied them sitting outside smoking a cigarette. I was watching them thinking....oh god please don't come in here creepy dudes! Go Away! Wait does me watching them through the window make me the creepy person instead?!? Oh dear lord! I've become creepier than the creepy guys!

I'm so bored. I was so productive this morning that I finished all my work before noon. I have absolutely nothing else to do. I guess I could mail some letters...but that doesn't sound fun. I think I'm going to plan a fondu party for the near future...not sure when yet though.

Poor Renee...she called last night looking for support and I couldn't help her! I was a horrible friend and deserved to be shot! Beware! I will forsake friendships for Sex in the City reruns!

No comments: